Remote Management for Kiosk Pro
Update app settings. Manage local content. Track usage statistics & kiosk status.
Remote Management Server
$11 per month, per device *
Kiosk Pro has partnered with KioWare, a well-known name in kiosk management, to create a full-featured remote kiosk management system for our Plus & Enterprise versions.
A Remote Management Server subscription includes cloud hosting and updates. We're happy to set up a free trial of the server so you can see how it can simplify your kiosk deployment.
* Volume discounts available on request. Must be paid annually. Communication with the remote management server requires a paid license of our Plus and Enterprise version for each device.Contact Us
Send health reports
Allow the app to check in with the server through a regular heartbeat, which sends device information like current connection status, battery life and available memory.
- Current WiFi or cellular data connection
- CPU usage
- Memory usage
- Disk usage
- Total kiosk uptime
Monitor usage statistics
See how often your kiosk is being used and where visitors are navigating in your content. Compare data across different kiosks.
- Total number of user sessions (by hour, day, or specific time period)
- Average user session length
- Page visit statistics (by URL or page title)
- Individual user session start & end time
- Individual user session navigation tracking
- Aggregated user navigation path reports
- Printing statistics
Create custom alarms
Be notified when your kiosk is not functioning properly or when specific events you choose occur (for example, if the paper is running low in the kiosk’s thermal printer).
- Power loss and recovery
- Battery state (%)
- iPad crash or lockup
- Motion detection for theft prevention
- Remote Update of Settings
- Remote Update of Local Content
- Night Mode initiated or concluded
- Printer status (Star Micronics printers only)
Control your kiosk deployment remotely with the ability to update content and/or settings.
- Update app settings
- Update locally stored content
- Schedule content updates
- Update individual kiosks, groups or all
- Audit files on the iPad
View real time reporting to gain the most data from your kiosk deployment.
- Compare usage trends with graphs
- History of kiosk startup, alerts, content update
- Client-defined report parameters
- Export reports to CSV file
- Filter by individual kiosks, groups or all
Create and manage the users who can connect to your account.
- Create sign-in credentials for specific users
- Assign access & notifications for specific kiosks
- Role-based access/restriction to functions
Built into Kiosk Pro
Update from your server
Apply settings remotely using an .xml template with Basic. Change content files stored locally on the device using a .zip with Plus.
Sync with Dropbox
Connect Plus to your Dropbox account. Upload your content to Dropbox and it will automatically download to your kiosk.
Send email notifications
Be alerted for power loss, battery level change, successful remote updates, and motion detection with Basic or Plus.